Protect Earth, protect the trees, in return, you are protecting your own eyes.
We define this as Nature's way of paying back. Using ebooks reader, you are using e-ink technology, aka electronic paper. This will mean less books are printed, less trees are cut down. Making paper in this modern days are bad for the environment if they do not follow FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) guideline, to promote responsible management of the world's forests.
Ebooks are tree-Hugging books because using ebook reader for book reading has many valuable benefits to us and the environment.
The main point its that the creation an electronic book takes three times fewer raw materials than a print book and uses seven times less water. No paper is use, and thus no tree is cut down for it.
1. No UV light hurting your eyes.
2. No more eye strain or eye stress, long term mean you have good eyesight compare to those reading in the shade and LCD screen.
2. You can now red countless books on the same e-reader.
3. Ultimate in recyclability.
4. Contribute to a greener environment
Not mentioning that you save thousands of dollars just by borrowing ebooks from libraries all over the world.
Ebooks make up around 30 percent of all book sales. If that means 30 percent fewer print books were produced and sold, ebooks have made a significant impact on the environment. Ebooks save the energy consumed by book production, save trees from destruction, reduce the use of paper, eliminate packing materials and the energy associated with packaging and delivery, and reduce the energy and pollution needed to recycle or dispose of old books.
Go GREEN TODAY. Go Paperless to save trees, to save Earth; also to save thyself from this untoward generation.
(1) Define Karma - Karma (Sanskrit, also karman, Pāli: kamma) is a Sanskrit term that literally means "action" or "doing". In the Buddhist tradition, karma refers to action driven by intention (cetanā) which leads to future consequences.